Best Milford Sound Full-Day Tour from Queenstown
Book by 15 November 2015 to save 40% off our previously offered price! Travel dates valid until 31 December 2015.
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Carved by a massive glacier in the last ice age, Milford Sound is one of the most treasured regions of the World Heritage Fiordland National Park. The best way to check out the heart-stopping, pristine scenery, towering peaks, waterfalls and marine and bird life is aboard this Milford Sound cruise. While cruising, you'll enjoy a full commentary about the rich history and environment of Milford Sound.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Athol Street, Queenstown (in the middle of the car park)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mildford Sounds and Fiordland National Park full-day tour. Departing Queenstown. Includes Mildford Sound sightseeing cruise.
USD $98.43Pricing details
Tour & Snack Box Lunch
Mildford Sounds and Fiordland National Park full-day tour. Departing Queenstown. Includes Mildford Sound sightseeing cruise and snack box lunch containing a sandwich roll, cheese & crackers and fruit.
USD $175.03Pricing details
Tour & Buffet Lunch
Mildford Sounds and Fiordland National Park full-day tour. Departing Queenstown. Includes Mildford Sound sightseeing cruise and buffet lunch of international dishes.
USD $186.01Pricing details
Milford Sound Full-Day Tour from Queenstown
- 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise on Milford Sound
- Lunch (if options selected)
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: Thomas D, June 2015
Not much time down at Milford Sound compared to how much driving is involved, but it turns out the drive is a huge part of the trip! Breath-taking views and scenic spots on the way down, we stopped several times to take it in and our driver had plenty of stories and information to keep us entertained informed. The boat trip once you reach Milford is worth the wait too!
Reviewed by: Tina T, June 2015
Awesome and passionate guide, made every minute of the tour worthwhile!