Swan Valley Wine Cruise from Perth
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free drinks included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Enjoy informative commentary about the river history and surrounding wetlands throughout the duration of your cruise.
You'll then cruise into the upper reaches of the Swan Valley and disembark at the prestigious Sandalford Estate. Once here you will enjoy a ‘Behind-the-Scenes’ Sandalford winery tour and film presentation.
Next, enjoy a unique "Wine Flight” tasting of 6 premium Sandalford wines accompanied by a souvenir tasting booklet for you to record your tastings. A 2-course lunch is served throughout the tasting, allowing you to decide on your favorite wine to then accompany your main course.
You will then have some free time where you will have the opportunity to purchase some of Sandalford's distinctive premium wines and browse the gift shop.
Upon your return cruise to Perth enjoy more complimentary wine tastings accompanied by afternoon tea with a cake buffet. Entertainment will also be provided by the talented on board crew.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pier 3, Barrack Square, Perth.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swan Valley Wine Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Morning and afternoon tea
- 2-course lunch at Sandalford Estate
- Wine tastings
- Live commentary on board
- Round-trip cruise vessel
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Not recommended for child aged 18 years and under
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
SAMPLE MENU *Menu subject to change without notice
Warm Fresh Bread Rolls
Warm Pumpkin, Chive and Feta Quiche, Beetroot Relish & Rocket Pesto
Grilled Barramundi, Crushed Chat Potatoes, Tapenade Dressing
Roasted Free Range Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato Gratin, Field Mushroom, Tarragon Jus
Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni, Roast Tomato Sugo, Shaved Parmesan & Basil Pesto
Cake of the Day
A selection of complimentary red and white Waters Edge Wines
Soft drinks, tea and coffee will be available throughout lunch
A child meal is included for children aged 4 - 14 years travelling on a child's ticket.
For children wishing to have an adult meal as above, an additional AUD$10.00 upgrade applies
- ITEMS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Reviewed by: cjrudge1, November 2015
Fantastic day tour of winery was excellant, lunch was very nice, we meet some lovely people on the cruise would highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: Deborah B, October 2015
Fantastic tour! Captain Cook tour guides were knowledgeable, friendly and entertaining, and the whole experience was great. Really enjoyed the wines and learning how to taste properly without spitting of course! and the lunch was delicious. Excellent tour guide at Sandalford Wines - really friendly and entertaining and knowledgeable. Would do this again and recommend to anyone visiting Perth who enjoy wine.