The Margaret River Wine Region offers a superb blend of indulgent experiences and stunning nature. This tour will suit all wine enthusiasts, offering an afternoon of wine tasting whilst still enjoying the diversity of sightseeing and other attractions.
- All-inclusive tour
Day 1: Perth - Margaret River Wine Region
This morning, start your journey south to the iconic Busselton Jetty, the longest wooden jetty in the Southern Hemisphere. After enjoying morning tea (at own expense) continue further south to the Margaret River Region. This is where you will visit the famous Bootleg Brewery, here you will indulge in a gourmet platter lunch of local produce and enjoy award winning beer and cider tastings. Sandalford Winery is the next stop, where you will enjoy premium wine tastings at this internationally renowned Winery. Continuing south the next stop is a guided tour of the amazing Mammoth Cave followed by a scenic drive through the picturesque Boranup Forest where you will be awestruck by the size of the massive Karri Trees. Journey further south to Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, located at the most Southern Westerly point of Australia, the dividing point between the Southern and Indian Oceans.
Overnight at your choice of accommodation: Abbey Beach Resort (Busselton), Quality Inn (Margaret River), Margaret's Beach Resort (Margaret River) or Margaret's Forest Apartments (Margaret River).
Day 2: Margaret River - Perth
Enjoy a sleep-in and breakfast at your hotel before your 9:30am checkout; please store your bags at reception in time for a 9.00-9.30am departure. Continuing on for the day, join your Margaret River Food Lovers Tour and discover how they capture the magic of local ingredients and the passion of their people, to create an exclusive and unforgettable experience. Today you will be taken on a unique gastronomic journey celebrating the region’s food and wine artisans. Savor wine tastings in a tranquil and intimate fashion at a range of remarkable boutique and 5-star wineries, Adinfern Estate, Margaret River Provedore and Windows Estate. Finishing the day with Chocolate and coffee tasting you’ll love the behind the scenes tours.
After indulging at all these beautiful stops it’s time to collect your luggage from the hotel as you will now be re-joining your coach captain for the drive back to Perth stopping for dinner along the way (dinner at own expense).
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour returns to original departure point at approximately 9:30pm on Day 2
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Abbey Beach Resort
2-Day Margaret River wine tour for food lovers including 1 night accommodation at the Abbey Beach Resort in Busselton.
USD $544.70Pricing details
Quality Inn Margaret River
2-Day Margaret River wine tour for food lovers including 1 night accommodation at the Quality Inn, Margaret River.
Margaret's Beach Resort
2-Day Margaret River wine tour for food lovers including 1 night accommodation at Margaret's Beach Resort, Margaret River.
Margaret's Forest Apartments
2-Day Margaret River wine tour for food lovers including 1 night accommodation at Margaret's Forest Apartments, Margaret River.
Wine and Cheese Tasting
- Meals as per option chosen
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees to Mammoth Cave
- Overnight accommodation
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Quality Inn: As you enter Margaret River Township on Day 1, you will be dropped to your Hotel where you will enjoy a delicious Dinner. 4 meals included in your tour.
- Margaret Forest Apartments: Enjoy free time to stroll the main street of Margaret River township on the afternoon of day 1, before being transferred to you accommodation. Dinner will be at your own expense and as town is a short stroll from your Hotel, it is suggested you enjoy the many restaurant options available. 4 meals included in your tour.
- Abbey Beach Resort: Enjoy some free time to stroll the main street of Margaret River Township on day 1, before being transferred to your accommodation. Enjoy dinner supplied by Abbey Beach. 4 meals included in your tour.
- Margaret’s Beach Resort: Enjoy some free time to stroll the main street of Margaret River Township on day 1, before being transferred to your accommodation. Enjoy dinner supplied by Margaret’s Beach Resort. 3 meals included in your tour.
If you cancel between 16 and 29 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 15 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Barbara J, Australia, June 2010
Reviewed by: IAN H, Australia, March 2009