USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor and Punchbowl Day Tour
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
Your first stop is the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center to see artifacts from the bombing that propelled the US into WWII. Then take a ride in a Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial, the final resting place of the 1,777 crew members who lost their lives on December 7, 1941. The national memorial, which commemorates the attack on Pearl Harbor, spans the mid-portion of the sunken battleship.
Next, you'll take a guided tour of the USS Missouri. The ship served from WWII through Desert Storm and was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
After an intriguing look through US war history, return to your coach for a drive through downtown Honolulu. Your guide makes stops at Kawaiahao Church, the Hawaii State Archives and State Public Library, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale, and the Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives (formerly called the Mission Houses Museum).
You'll also see Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil, and take a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, known as Punchbowl Cemetery, before hotel drop-off.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
USS Missouri, Oahu
- USS Missouri admission and guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Waikiki hotels
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits are not permitted
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A majority of this tour is wheelchair accessible. There are a few areas on the Battleship USS Missouri that a wheelchair is not able to go. Unless able to walk on the bus, please call in advance to insure a bus with a lift is available
Reviewed by: Ed D, May 2016
Very somber but awe inspiring trip. Cuzin Kimo was the tour guide and he definitely made the trip. Extremely knowledgeable, personable some of his jokes were lame Highly recommend this trip. Will give you perspective of the sacrifice laid at the feet of freedom. If you can request Cuzin Kimo definitely do it!!!
Reviewed by: Robert A, May 2016
Tour guide was excellent. Visit to USS Arizona Memorial was moving. Enjoyed seeing the battleship USS Missouri.