USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor and Punchbowl Day Tour
Skip all the lines as you take a memorable Pearl Harbor tour with USS Missouri tickets and Arizona Memorial admission. This day tour takes you on a sobering journey through US history to the site of the attack on Pearl Harbor and the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy.
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
The USS Arizona Memorial is the final resting place of the 1,777 crew members who lost their lives on December 7, 1941, during the attack on Pearl Harbor. The national memorial commemorating the attack which thrust the United States into World War II spans the mid-portion of the sunken battleship.
Next, you'll take a guided tour of the USS Missouri. The ship served from World War II through Desert Storm, and was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
Highlights of Pearl Harbor tours through downtown Honolulu include Kawaiahao Church, State Library and Archives, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. You'll also see Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil, and a drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most centrally located Waikiki hotels
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
USS Missouri, Oahu
- USS Missouri Admission and Guided Tour
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air conditioned coach
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off at Waikiki Hotels
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: David J D, June 2015
Ed was simply the BEST!!
Reviewed by: John S, June 2015
Our driver/guide A1 plus recommend him for any tour that you have ,his knowledge and help was beyond every thing we expected,nothing any trouble to him we would like him on any tour we do in future.
Don't let him go?.?