USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor and Punchbowl Day Tour
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
USS Missouri, Oahu
- USS Missouri admission and guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Waikiki hotels
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits are not permitted
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A majority of this tour is wheelchair accessible. There are a few areas on the Battleship USS Missouri that a wheelchair is not able to go. Unless able to walk on the bus, please call in advance to insure a bus with a lift is available
Reviewed by: Van T, May 2016
Overall Good combination of activities although, could've used another 20 min at both Pearl Harbor and USS Missouri because we didn't get to view all the museums P.H. and below deck displays. Tour could be enhanced by extending length of event and adding the aviation museum since you're already on general site with US Missouri? Garfield was a very personable and knowledgeable tour host. As a multi-generational islander, his direct family experiences related to Pearl Harbor events were an unexpected,yet respected complement to the entire tour content. Thank you for this well organized tour and memorable experience.
Reviewed by: JOHN D, April 2016
A wonderful piece of History kept alive for others to see. Even though I am not American - I found it very emotional.