Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor and Punchbowl Sightseeing Tour
Visit Pearl Harbor and re-live the moment in history that propelled America into World War II at the USS Arizona Memorial without waiting in any lines! You'll skip the line at Pearl Harbor and visit the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery and do a Honolulu city tour, all before returning to your Waikiki hotel.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Skip the line
Skip all the long lines on this Pearl Harbor half-day tour! The USS Arizona Memorial is the final resting place of the 1,777 crew members who lost their lives on December 7, 1941, during the attack on Pearl Harbor. The national memorial commemorating the attack which thrust the United States into World War II spans the mid-portion of the sunken battleship.
Pearl Harbor tickets take you to the Visitor Center to see artifacts from the attack, plus film and footage of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, before boarding the Navy launch to cross Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial.
During your Pearl Harbor tour you'll also see Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil and downtown Honolulu, as well as driving through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop-off at Waikiki hotels
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infants travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Donna B, April 2016
Very informative. Limited physical difficulty which I needed due to a recent knee problem. Driver was prompt and courteous. Very moving experience.
Reviewed by: CHRIS R, April 2016
Great time. Well worth the visit.