Get a taste of Santa Monica on this private tour by electric bike. A great experience for locals and visitors alike, this tour takes you to some local spots to enjoy the beach, sun and vibrant atmosphere of Santa Monica and Venice Beach by fun, easy-to-use electric bike. Enjoy a tasty brunch of fresh fruit, fresh-pressed juice and other artisan specialties from the local farmers' market. Stop for photo opportunities at top Santa Monica attractions including Santa Monica Beach, the Santa Monica Pier and the Marion Davies Guesthouse, and learn about the city’s history and culture from your guide.
Meet near Main Street in Santa Monica for a brief safety orientation from your guide. Then, hop on your electric bike, strap on your helmet, and begin cruising through Santa Monica on a 3-hour private bike tour. Your electric bike is a fun and easy way to explore the city, letting you choose to pedal, use the electric motor or a mixture of both.
Next it's off to the farmers' market where you'll enjoy a meal of fruits, organic fresh pressed juice, pastries and more. Then bike past Santa Monica highlights including the popular Santa Monica Pier and beach and the Marion Davies Guesthouse. Head to the beach to admire views of the gorgeous Pacific Ocean coastline, making photo stops at iconic locations along the way and hear stories about Santa Monica’s history and culture from your local guide. Your 3-hour tour concludes in downtown Santa Monica.
Please note: Pricing is per person based on four passengers per tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Downtown Santa Monica
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Tour: Santa Monica Sightseeing by Electric Bike
- Use of electric bike and helmet
- Meal from the Santa Monica Farmers Market
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, pricing is per person based on 4 passengers
- There is a maximum of 4 passengers per tour
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Minimum age is 14 years; must be at least 5 feet tall (152 cm) and weigh a minimum of 100 lbs (45 kg)
- Children ages 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend you wear closed-toed shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses, and bring a jacket (all bikes have a basket for storage)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours do not operate in rain
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.