- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
The double-decker Red Route bus departs Grauman's Chinese Theatre every 20 to 40 minutes, giving you plenty of opportunities to explore each stop in detail. On the Red Route, you’ll see top LA attractions like Farmers Market, the Beverly Center, La Brea Tar Pits, the famous Chateau Marmont hotel and more.
Connect to the Blue Route if you want to head north to Universal Studios Hollywood. The Purple Route will take you all around downtown Los Angeles, Olvera Street, Chinatown, the Fashion District and LA Live. The Yellow Route will take you out to Santa Monica Beach via Westwood, Brentwood and Century City. The Orange Route will take you to Fisherman's Village, Waterside and select LAX hotels.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Unlimited use on the Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour for 24 hours from time of first use
USD $45.00Pricing details
48 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Unlimited use on the Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour for 48 hours from time of first use
USD $60.00Pricing details
72 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Unlimited use on the Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour for 72 hours from time of first use
USD $75.00Pricing details
Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Map / Guide with discounts at local retailers and restaurants
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The buses are wheelchair accessible on the lower deck. The easiest boarding point is Grauman's Chinese Theatre
- Foreign language audio is available on the Green, Yellow, Red and Purple routes only.
- Chinese Theater
- Guitar Center "Rock Walk"
- Chateau Marmont Hotel
- Sunset Strip
- Beverly Hills (near Rodeo Drive)
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Beverly Center
- La Brea Tar Pits/Museums
- Farmer's Market & The Grove
- Paramount Studios
- Hollywood Forever Memorial Park
- Sunset Boulevard
- Jane's House
- Chinese Theater
- Universal City "CityWalk"
- Hilton Universal
- Sheraton Universal
- Hollywood Bowl
- The Paley Center for Media/Beverly Hills City Hall
- Annenburg Space for Photography
- Westside Pavilion
- Santa Monica Museum of Art
- Venice Boardwalk (closest stop, does not stop directly at boardwalk)
- Santa Monica Pier
- 3rd Street Promenade
- Brentwood Country Mart
- La Plaza de Cultura y Artes
- Japanese American National Museum/Little Tokyo
- Grand Central Market
- Jewelry District
- Fashion District
- Grammy Museum/LA Live/Nokia Theatre
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- City Hall
- Fisherman's Village (Marina del Rey)
- Waterside Shopping (Fiji Way)
- Custom Hotel (Lincoln Blvd)
- La Quinta Inn (Century Blvd)
- Century Boulevard/Concourse Way
- Hilton LAX (Century Blvd)
- Sheraton Gateway (Century Blvd)
- Radisson LAX (Century Blvd)
- Lincoln Blvd/Manchester Ave
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Susan S, July 2016
great way to see everything and then decide where to go
Reviewed by: Deb M, July 2016
We bought a 3 day pass and it was fantastic and easy to use. We saw everything we had planned on seeing. Buses were clean and drivers were friendly and helpful. Only one small complaint - the long distance between stop 14 and 15 on the red line. Would have loved a stop half way as the walk to and from the Forever Hollywood Cemetery was very long! And then it was closed anyway. The weather was perfect as well, which was a bonus.